- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
HomeBusinessBig news hajj applications open for 2023 follow given step fill imt...

Big news hajj applications open for 2023 follow given step fill imt formTAZAA News

- Advertisment -

Tazaa News latest news updates,

New Delhi: After a long wait, finally, the submission of Hajj forms has officially started from Friday. Hajj forms can be submitted till March 10, 2023. Minority Affairs Minister Smriti Irani has been requested in this regard for the past few days, but due to the lack of a new Hajj policy, the process of submitting the application form has not been initiated. But now with the advent of the new Hajj policy, the collection of Hajj forms has started.

Online forms can be filled by visiting the website of Haj Committee of India https://hajcommittee.gov.in. This time, out of 175,000 pilgrims from India, 80% are going to the Hajj Committee and the remaining 20% ​​are going on Hajj through private tour operator companies.

In order to submit the application form, it is important that the passport must be valid until December 31. Hajj form is not accepted in passports with validity period less than this. In addition, vaccination is also declared necessary.

Moreover, this time, people going to Hajj will be examined only in state medical centers. Private hospital examinations are not acceptable. The Ministry of Minority Affairs has appealed to the Ministry of Health. An officer from Haj Committee in each state will also perform Haj.

Also Read: Indian Army Becomes ‘Angel’ For Turkey Earthquake Victims ‘Like Anyone Found’

Also read: Pride! 6-year-old girl’s life saved by NDRF in Turkey, video shared by Home Minister Amit Shah

It is worth mentioning that in the new Hajj policy, the number of Hajj acceptance points has been increased from 10 to 25. Pilgrims can choose the points of residence restriction. One can choose Delhi and Jaipur in Rajasthan. Delhi, Hyderabad, Patna, Srinagar, Calicut, Jaipur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Gaya, Guwahati, Indore, Bhopal, Mangalore, Goa, Aurangabad, Banaras, Nagpur, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Kannur, Vijayawada, Agartala, Calicut will be embargo points and pilgrims will now travel to Saudi Arabia from their nearest destination and can fly to Saudi Arabia. No need to travel long distances.

Published by:Imtiaz Saqib

First published:

First Read Urdu News on News18Urdu, Breaking News in Urdu. Read today’s latest news, live news updates, reliable urdu news on news18 urdu.com, know all details related to your state, country and abroad and especially middle east, entertainment, sports, business, health, education and employment. . Follow News18 Urdu on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, DailyHunt, ShareChat and Quoap.

.

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular