- Advertisment -
HomeNationalRaju had come back after defying death, 'he' was the last word!...

Raju had come back after defying death, ‘he’ was the last word! – News18 Lokmat TAZAA News

- Advertisment -
Mumbai, September 21: Comedian Raju Srivastava, who made the entire country laugh, has passed away. Raju was battling death for the past one month. But, their fight failed today. A few days ago, Raju Srivastava came to his senses. At that time he had a conversation with his friend. These were his last words. Raju Srivastava suffered a heart attack. After that he was admitted to AIIMS hospital. Raju Srivastava regained consciousness after 15 days and his fans and close people were very happy. He had spoken to his wife for the first time after regaining consciousness. Raju Srivastava’s close friend Ashok Mishra was also present at that time. Ashok Mishra said about Raju Srivastava’s health that, ‘All comedian friends were together in Andheri. We were all worried about Raju’s health. We were all praying till 2 am the next night for Rajubhai’s speedy recovery. Ashok Mishra added that when I was sleeping, my phone rang. That sound woke me up. Rajubhau’s brother-in-law Ashish Srivastava called him. He said to me in a deep voice. Ashok wake up now…how long will you sleep? I missed it all. A thought came to my mind. On the one hand Rajubhai is sick and is talking like this. He further said that you are sleeping, your brother is awake there. (Auto Driver to Gajodhar Bhaiya, Raju Srivastava’s journey was like this) Hearing the news that his friend Raju had regained consciousness, Ashok Mishra was filled with joy and surprise at the same time. He said, ‘Raju got clean after 15 days. After Raju opened his eyes, his wife struggled to know if he understood who and where he was. Rajubhau made gestures and explained. Ashok Mishra said that Raju Srivastava has not eaten anything for the last 15 days. He was in a coma. Because of this, he was very weak. They can’t say anything. Raju said to his wife in a stumbling and trembling voice – ‘Yes, I am fine.’ His lips were moving. Raju Srivastava’s wife immediately informed the doctor present there. (Raju Srivastav once received death threats) Raju Srivastav was undergoing treatment for 41 days. Finally, Raju Srivastava’s fight has finally failed today. Raju Srivastava passed away in AIIMS hospital. A large team of doctors were treating him but their efforts failed and Raju Srivastava finally passed away today.

Marathi News, Breaking News in Marathi First on News18 Lokmat. Read today’s latest news, live news updates, first on trusted Marathi news website News18 Lokmat.


The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform